If you’re looking for a comprehensive Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair review, you’re in luck, as I have just put one together. With its innovative features and breathtaking technologies, Osaki Pro has certainly taken the massage chair industry to the whole new level.
All Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair reviews are nothing but praises, as the model, being Osaki’s top line at the moment and one of the best Japanese chairs available for sale, is bursting with innovative features while also being very reliable and user-friendly.
So if you’re on a hunt for a superior massage chair that is bound to exceed expectations, welcome to this thorough Osaki-JP Premium 4S review.
Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair features
As always, I’d like to start my Osaki Japan Premium 4S review with an overview of the model’s main features. Those are numerous and diverse, and include:
- A comprehensive computer body scan. At the core of the 4D massage technology is a whole new process of body scanning, which guarantees never seen before precision and personalisation. The chair doesn’t just measure the height and the width of your body – it is also capable of automatically adjusting the sensors to provide optimal depth of the massage, as well as detect the most important massage points. All that depends on individual anatomy and physiology, but stress not – Osaki 4S doesn’t make mistakes!
- The advanced 2-ball massage head system allows for movement in vertical, horizontal and frontal directions. This ensures consistent pressure throughout the session, as well as makes sure that every area of your back is receiving optimal coverage.
- Speed variations for each massage style is something the model is capable of, while massage therapists aren’t (at the very least, not to this degree of precision). Following the traditions of Japanese massage and expanding on those, the massage rollers will slow down, accelerate and even pause to hold in particular areas if needed.
- Roller extension for the upper shoulder massage ensures that all the areas in this region are covered – most massage chairs can’t actually reach those. The 2 ball head roller system has an amazing ability to extend to about 5 inches, and as a result, the upper trapezius muscle (which typically accumulates a lot of stress and tension) gets some much needed relief.
- There are 12 steps of massage intensity, which ensures you can get a gentle relaxing massage, a full on sports massage, or anything in between.
- I’d like to specifically highlight in this Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair review that the model offers brand new air massage technology, revamped and re-engineered specifically for this model. As a result, there are less air bags in total, but total coverage area is bigger thanks to the increased total surface. Less air bags means there is less stress on the chair, which reduces wear and tear, so your device will live a much longer, happier life.
- Outer shoulder massager will take care of your shoulders by providing gentle compression.
- Hand and arm massager features the unique butterfly design, which hugs the arms and places them in the optimal position for massage.
- The hip massage air bags gently inflate and deflate, squeezing the hips.
- There is also a separate set of air bags for foot and calves massage.
- As almost all models of this class, the Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair comes with a heating function. There is shoulder blade heat, as well as heat at the back of the feet and heels. It is a little bit odd that there is no lumbar heat available, however, the heat from the shoulder pads does spread nicely along the spine anyway, so in my opinion, it’s not a massive loss.
- One of the key advantages of the model, as highlighted in many Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair reviews, is the highly intuitive controls with a mega user-friendly touch screen remote. Using it is honestly a pleasure and will be easy for anyone, from children to older people who are not necessarily good with technology.
- Automatic leg extension and auto recline also get massive thumbs up from me.
Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair price
Next in my Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair review, I’d like to focus on cost consideration.
I’ve done some research and found that you can typically find the Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair for sale for around $$$$, depending on where you live and what perks you get with purchase (sometimes it’s worth it to pay a bit more if it means you get extra warranty or something along those lines).
It’s also worth noting that it’s not impossible to find the model on sale, or score an interest free period with some retailers if you’d prefer to pay in parts.
Yes, it is a very expensive chair – but at the same time, I personally think it is worth every penny.
Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair pros and cons
To wrap up my Osaki Japan Premium 4S review, I’d like to go over the model’s pros and cons.
- Highly intuitive controls
- Great design
- Innovative features
- Many preset programs
- High price
- The chair is big and heavy
- No separate lumbar heat function
Overall, I really enjoyed reviewing this chair, and if you can afford it, I would strongly recommend considering this superior, well-manufactured model.
I sincerely hope you enjoyed my Osaki Japan Premium 4S massage chair review! In case this particular model is not your cup of tea for some reason, please feel free to check out my other reviews which I have plenty of. I strongly believe there is a massage chair for everyone out there, regardless of your budget and personal preferences, so just keep looking and comparing, and you’ll find it at the end – I promise.