Looking for a quality massage chair but unsure if you’re ready to shell out a fortune? Don’t miss my Omega Soltice Massage Chair review, as this model may be your perfect match.
Don’t be fooled by relatively basic looks of the Omega Soltice chair – in fact, this is one of the most revolutionary chairs the Omega brand has to offer. Highest grade technical components unite with the latest technology advancements, guaranteeing a relaxing therapeutic massage experience.
Using this chair is a great way to relax after a long day and treat chronic back pain (make sure to have a chat with your doctor about this first), muscle cramps and tensions.
The chair’s unusual looks are due to the use of special super soft synthetic leather, which doesn’t feel “sweaty” or “sticky” and provides exceptional level of comfort. Literally every Omega Soltice review out there mentions this fantastic material!
Not feeling terribly tech savvy? Don’t worry, as the chair also featured an easy to figure out remote control which you can use to select from a wide variety of options, such as comprehensive foot and calf massage.
Eager to know more? Welcome to the next section of my comprehensive Omega Soltice massage chair review.
One of the leaders of the massage chair industry, Omega strives to deliver the most therapy while providing the best value possible. One of Omega’s goals, according to their website, is also to “provide massage chairs and relaxation recliners that are striking in appearance and give you the most comprehensive massage of any chair on the market”.
I really like the entire Omega massage chair lines, which is one of the reasons I’ve decided to put this Omega Soltice massage chair review together.
Omega Soltice Massage Chair – Features
I’d like to start this thorough Omega Soltice massage chair review with a chat about the model’s features. Those are numerous and, according to the manufacturer, include:
- Body Scan to locate neck and shoulders – your massage, your way! This feature really helps to get a personalised massage experience, precisely measuring your frame and seamlessly targeting the most important points on your body.
- 6 massage modes and 4 auto programs for the back, neck and shoulders – that’s 24 ways to quickly customise your massage experience with just a few pushes of a button. Perfect for those who are not big friends with technology or just feel like they need to completely relax without thinking too much about all the modes and options.
- 14 airbags in the leg rest provide comprehensive foot and calf massage. Foot and calf massage is an excellent way to promote better circulation in lower extremities, lowering the risks of certain conditions and relieving pain. You will find this feature especially delightful if you are on your feet for prolonged periods of time at work. So teachers, retail workers and tradies – you are likely already glad you’ve discovered one of the Omega Soltice Massage Chair reviews!
- Manual massage techniques include kneading, tapping and rolling closely mimic that feeling you get from the “real human massage” – and even better, it’s provided at your own convenience, whenever you need it most.
- Motorized chair back recline – no awkward handles, just glide back at a push of a button.
- 3 air pressure levels from relaxing to firm.
- 3 width adjustments for the back rollers to make sure the massage is tailored to your individual physiology.
- LCD remote control which is highly convenient and intuitive.
- Removable back pad
- Adjustable head pillow
- Special ultra soft synthetic leather
As you see, the Omega Soltice has all features you would expect from a good quality, modern massage chair – and even more! Maybe it’s not as fancy as some top notch models available out there, but at the same time, the price of those really bites. Speaking of the price…
Omega Soltice Massage Chair Price
In the beginning of this Omega Soltice Massage Chair review, I’ve mentioned that the chair is very affordable. But how affordable, exactly?
Well, my research shows that you will typically find the Omega Soltice Massage Chair for sale for around $$$$. It’s not exactly pocket money (for most of us, at least), but considering there are chairs with very similar features costing $5000 and up, it’s still an amazing deal.
But things get even better when you discover that the chair often pops up on specials and sales, in which case its price may drop down to about $1000, which is pretty much unheard of in the world of quality massage chairs…and yet, here we are.
Just one last thing – don’t get too excited when you see a low price and do your research on the seller first. Way too many scammers around these days, especially online…
Omega Soltice Massage Chair Technical Specifications
My Omega Soltice massage chair review would be incomplete without discussing the technical characteristics of the model – at least briefly. You can find a full list of specs on the manufacturer’s website, but here are some of the most important ones to be able to compare it with other chairs:
- Upright Dimensions: 44″H x 30″W x 32”D
- 3 years limited warranty
- 90 days in-home service
As you can see, the chair won’t take up too much space in your living room, which is always nice.
Moreover, you’re really covered with the manufacturer’s warranty here, whoever you buy from!
Omega Soltice Massage Chair Pros and Cons
Time to wrap up my Omega Soltice Massage Chair review, and I’d like to do it with a quick overview of pros and cons.
- Both manual and automatic functions
- Intuitive controls
- Soft Synthetic leather
- No zero gravity
- Basic design
- No retractable ottoman
Overall, I think it’s a great affordable model, although not without a few shortcomings. However, if your funds are limited, buy this one and never look back – you won’t feel left out by any means!
Hope you found this Omega Soltice Massage Chair review helpful, and make sure to check out my other reviews to find out what your other options are!