If you’re considering purchasing a massage chair that will last forever and won’t break a bank compared to many options out there, I strongly recommend considering this comprehensive Massagenius 1188 Massage Chair review!
This model provides all benefits of high quality massage chairs, including but not limited to stress and tension relief, as well as chronic pain management. But there’s much more to the Massagenius 1188 massage chair as it also offers bonus features such as Zero Gravity and ergonomic design whilst keeping the price at bay!
Intrigued? Then you’re most welcome to my Massagenius 1188 review.
This Massagenius 1188 Massage Chair review would be incomplete without digging deeper into the history of the brand manufacturing the device.
According to the company’s website, Massagenius has been in business since 1999 and has since then with both domestic and international customers. The brand has a high rate of customer satisfaction and fantastic customer support, which means buying a device from Massagenius is likely to be a great experience.
Massage Chair Features Overview
With so much conflicting information out there, I figured the best course of action is to get the features list straight from the manufacturer for the purposes of this Massagenius 1188 Massage Chair review. Here is what I found in terms of key features:
- Double reclining mechanism featuring inversion reclining: the chair reclines up to 190 degrees to eliminate unnecessary spine pressure and boost the benefits of neck and shoulder massage
- Zero-Gravity reclining: originally developed by NASA, this position involves an advanced technology that evenly spreads the body weight over the entire spine, which is the most relaxing and safe posture to enjoy a wonderful massage.
- Automatic and synchronous recline – it’s never been easier to get in and out of the chair
- Ergonomic ‘S’ style chair back design increases comfort and promotes correct posture
- Rolling, tapping and kneading deep tissue (Shiatsu) massage
- 14 rollers which means there is a wider and longer massage area
- Unlimited roller width adjustments – the massage for individual features and body composition
- Hidden leg and foot massage featuring rolling and kneading functions for maximum comfort
- Seat Vibration for a relaxing lower body massage experience
- Automatic timer allowing the chair to shut off without any input from your side
- Magnets within the chair which offer additional health and wellbeing benefits
As you see, Massagenius 1188 zero gravity massage chair is a well-rounded model which goes above and beyond the basics you’d expect from a massage chair in its price category. Although it doesn’t feature the most advanced perks such as touch screen display or voice control, there is nothing essential missing from the package, which is amazing.
This little chapter of my Massagenius 1188 Massage Chair review will focus on the model’s technical characteristics, which, again, I’ve taken straight from the manufacturer. Here’s what I sourced:
- Reclined Size: 50 x 31 x 45 in
- Upright Size: 66 x 31 x 23 in
- Weight: 160 lbs.
Compared to many other models, Massagenius 1188 zero gravity massage chair is quite compact and light. However, I still would not recommend trying to install it on your own – ordering delivery or having a friend to help seems like the best course of action to me.
Massagenius 1188 Zero Gravity Massage Chair Cost – Sale Price
I couldn’t ignore a financial side of things in this Massagenius 1188 review. As I’ve mentioned before, it’s a very affordable model, with the full price of the massage chair revolving around $$$$. Good news don’t end here, however, as if you browse for sales and special offers, you can easily find the very same model for around $$$$!
Anything much lower than that should make you suspicious, especially if you’re shopping online and looking for a new chair. There are many scammers around, so do your research before committing to an actual purchase.
It’s worth mentioning in this Massagenius 1188 Massage Chair review that the device comes with an extensive 3 year manufacturer warranty, which covers things like:
- Heat Marks
- Dye Transfer
- Mechanism Failures
- Other unfortunate accidents that you may encounter!
Most sellers will also happily offer additional warranty for a small fee, stretching it further over time or including additional complimentary services.
Massagenius 1188 Massage Chair Pros & Cons
To wrap up the Massagenius 1188 Massage Chair review, let’s focus on the main advantages and disadvantages of the model.
- Features all necessary functions
- Light and relatively portable compared to many similar models
- Very affordable, especially if you can find it on sale/special
- Ergonomic design – great for users with back issues
- Reliable manufacturer
- Does not include the most advanced functions such as touch screens or remote control
- May not be the most intuitive model out there
- Lack of colour/design options, doesn’t look overly luxurious
- Lack of variety when it comes to manual modes
- Not too many pre-installed massage programs
Overall, Massagenius 1188 zero gravity massage chair is a great model for those just venturing into the world of massage chairs or for users with very basic needs when it comes to such devices. It still provides great quality massage and features a technique or two, as well as some nice bonuses such as Zero Gravity position. It’s also unbelievably affordable!
However, for more experienced massage chair users this one may be simply not enough. Limited functionality, lack of innovation and relatively plain design may be turn offs for some people.
I sincerely hope you found this Massagenius 1188 Massage Chair review useful. If you’re still unsure what to look at in a massage chair or just simply feel this particular one is not for you, feel free to scroll through my other massage chairs reviews. With a wide variety of models reviewed thoroughly, you don’t need to go any further to find the one that will suit your needs and fit into your household seamlessly.