Let’s start the official Luraco i7 Massage Chair review with a confession. The Luraco i7 Massage Chair is the first massage chair to be certified designed and manufactured within the USA. Some parts are imported from Taiwan, but the design, engineering, and assembly all takes place in Dallas, Texas.
For those more interested in quality than where something was manufactured, rest assured, the Luraco i7 Massage Chair earns its price. It’s the only chair on the market to be FDA and UL listed for use and safety.
And when it comes to features, the Luraco i7 Massage Chair boasts some of the most comprehensive, impressive-looking feature lists of any massage chair on the market.
So if you want something made in the US, with quality you can rely on, and every feature you could possibly want — and more than a few you didn’t realise you wanted — take a look at the Luraco i7 Massage Chair.
Sounds interesting? Great, let’s go deeper.
We’ll start our Luraco i7 Massage Chair review in the most obvious place: the actual massage features.
There are the usual favorites, like Zero Gravity positioning, and much-appreciated foot rollers for foot massages. The legs get a full massage thanks to the huge number of air massage pags.
There’s also full-body heating elements and body scan technology for maximum personalization and comfort.
The chair boasts an impressive 80 air massage pads, each with variable intensity. This is more than any other chair on the market.
Most massage chairs have a remote control. Certainly all of the ones in this price range do. Luraco have gone one step further with the i7 and included a touch-screen remote control, the first on the market. Controlling the chair could not be easier with this thing.
The Luraco i7 Massage Chair comes with 9 pre-programmed massage settings:
- Quick Massage: Get a full-body workout in just 10 minutes.
- Health Massage Mode: A full-body massage that emphasizes point-based massage. Takes place in the Zero Gravity position to provide more comfort.
- Morning Massage Mode: A nice, medium-intensity massage made up of tapping, kneading, combination, rolling and stretching.
- Night Massage Mode: End a stressful day with a high-intensity full-body massage. This mode focuses on the lower back, feed, and neck. It also includes an intense stretch in Zero Gravity position to relax your aching muscles.
- Swedish Massage Mode: A gentle, full-body massage to help muscle relaxation and blood circulation. Achieved through a bit of light tapping, kneading, and rolling.
- Shiatsu Massage Mode: Relieve severe tension in the muscles and connecting tissue with this programmed setting.
- Stretch Massage Mode: Body and foot muscle stretching massage to relieve all the aches and pains in your joints.
- Soft Massage Mode: A full-body massage with varying pressure along several acupuncture points down your back. Also includes medium stretching.
- TV Mode: Keeps you in an ideal position to watch TV while all of your stress is kneaded away.
You can also get full control over the Luraco i7 Massage Chair through its manual massage settings. You can record up to five custom profiles to either suit different moods, or for different people in your family to use.
The Luraco i7 Massage Chair uses a 3D roller system to adjust the intensity of the massages. Unlike other models which use air bags to push the user away from the rollers to create the 3D effect, the i7 actually moves the rollers into or away from the user.
The back track on the massage chair is an impressive 32” long, covering all of the key points along the back. Users from 4’7” to 6’5” will get a proper massage along their spines with this chair.
And to top it all off, you can get a voice response system that lets the chair talk to you to let you know what’s going on. Available languages include English, Spanish, French, or Vietnamese.
Unique Style and Ultimate Comfort
A chair this packed with features, made in America, was never going to be slim. It’s not an inconspicuous piece of furniture, it’s a statement.
That being said, it features a pretty nice shape with about as much streamlining as you could ever hope for in a chair this size. Even when it’s stretched out in the Zero Gravity position it doesn’t look like a mess of chunky padding.
Adding to the overall comfort of the chair are Leather Touch Points. Anywhere the user’s skin will come into contact with the chair is trimmed with premium, comfortable leather upholstery.
The Luraco i7 Massage Chair has a 5 year limited warranty for Home Use. That covers parts and structural framework for 5 years and labor for 3 years.
An extended warranty option is available to add two years to the above — parts and structure go for 7 years, labor is covered for 5 years.
For those looking at the Luraco i7 Massage Chair for commercial purposes, their Commercial Use covers 1 Year Limited Warranty. Parts and structure are covered for the full year, and labor is covered for the first 6 months.
If you’re in the market for an excellent massage chair and have the budget to match, look no further than the Luraco i7 Massage Chair.
So how would we wrap up this Luraco i7 Massage Chair review? Simply put, it’s amazing. As was said at the beginning, there is every feature you could want in this chair, and then some. It’s comfortable, provides a thorough massage to suit just about anyone’s tastes, and comes with the best quality assurance you could hope for.