If you’re after a nice range of features packed into a sophisticated design and sleek look, but not willing to pay tons just for the brand name or unnecessary features, you will likely enjoy what I have to say in this Infinity evoke massage chair review. From the recently redesigned luxurious look to top notch features such as ultra-deep massage laces, this model won’t disappoint. Infinite Therapeutics definitely know what they’re doing with their latest releases!
Did I mention Zero Gravity already? Or the steady rhythmic human like massage the chair has to offer? Release tension and treat your sore muscles by searching for the Infinity evoke Massage chair for sale.
If you’re still not convinced yet, I strongly recommend skimming through one of the most comprehensive infinity evoke massage chair reviews ever written. Best of all – you’re reading it right now!
Infinity Evoke massage chair features
- Full Body Compression Therapy Massage. The chair has as many as 38 various air bags, which means it’s capable of providing a full body compression massage of exceptional quality. The benefits of compression massage include improved blood flow and blood pressure control – and, of course, good old relaxation as well.
- Zero Gravity. I’ve mentioned this gorgeous feature at the start of this infinity evoke review, but let’s discuss it in more detail. Developed by NASA scientists, this technology puts you is a position that supports the natural curves of your spine and takes literally every gram of pressure away from it, so you can relax and rejuvenate without any strain put on your back. From the neck through to the lumbar region, your spine will get the utmost attention it deserves after a long day.
- Deep pressure massage. Your spinal column is surrounded by bundles of nerves, which can accumulate tension. Without treatment, excessive tension can manifest in pain, stiffness and overall fatigue. Fortunately, the Evoke massage chair can help with this by performing pressurised massage strokes between cervical spine and lower back. Even 20 minutes a day is enough to improve blood flow and even improve digestion, so what are you waiting for?
- Your spine, your way. As I’ve mentioned before, this wonder chair is capable of conforming to the unique shape of your spine, thanks to its unique slide rail. Releasing the tension built up, chair massage helps soothe pain, numbness and stiffness often caused by stress, tension and supporting the basic needs of your body.
- Dedicated airbags for regions such as lumbar spine, buttocks, arms, wrists and lower waist help deliver more precise, targeted massage experience.
- Sole and foot massage feature is quite rare in models of this price category (more about the cost later!). However, the Evoke massage chair has got you covered here! See, the engineers simply could not ignore the fact that habitual tension is often accumulated in your feet. As a result, powerful massagers were placed in each foot unit – 8 airbags and 6 rolling sole massagers on each side! The massage you’re getting here is based on reflexology techniques, providing instant relief and ultimate relaxation. Heel pain? Plantar fasciitis? Consider those a thing of the past (don’t ignore your doctor’s advice though).
- Warm greetings. While working on this Infinity evoke massage chair review, I was absolutely delighted to discover that the chair has the power heating function, which helps alleviate stress and tension which tend to accumulate in the muscles of your back. The heating modules warm up gently, delivering pleasant sensations and helping relieve tension, improve circulation and battle muscle rigidity.
- Chairs that last. Built to last, Infinity Evoke will not disappoint those who don’t like to splurge only to replace the purchase shortly. You can get literally decades of use out of this amazing model!
According to the manufacturer, additional features of the chair include:
- Massage techniques include Kneading, Tapping, Knocking, Shiatsu, Combination, and Rolling
- Space Saving Technology
- Tru-Grip V stretch to help make your body more flexible.
- Accu-Roll Shoulder massage
- Hip Massage
- Manual Adjusting of the massage strengths.
- 3 Width Adjustments to fit most body widths from narrow to wide
- 4 Air Intensity Strengths to fine tune your air compression massage to your needs.
- 4 Speed Adjustments of the massage heads to help work out your tension and stress.
- Manual Massage Mode with Kneading, Tapping, Knock, Knead and Tap, and Shiatsu with positioning for whole back, partial, and point massage.
Infinity evoke massage chair for sale – best price
My Infinity evoke massage chair review would be incomplete without cost considerations, so there you go! Typically, you will find the infinity evoke Massage chair for sale for around $3500, which is pretty good for such a well-rounded model.
However, here is even better news: it’s not actually that difficult to find the chair on sale or on special for as little as $$$$, which definitely makes it even more desirable.
Infinity Evoke massage chair pros and cons
For your reference, here’s a quick list of the model’s pros and cons to round up my Infinity evoke massage chair review!
great features and price ratio, sleek and modern design, the chair is relatively compact and portable, sturdy build.
no music player, lack of intuitive controls.
Overall, as you can probably tell from this Infinity evoke massage chair review, you won’t regret by picking this model. It has almost every single massage chair feature ever invented while also providing utmost comfort and featuring fantastic design.
No in-built player is weird…but after all, you can always listen to your favourite tunes on a separate device with likely better sound quality anyway.
So I highly recommend this massage chair – however, if unsure, please feel free to check the rest of my reviews. At the end of the day, the choice is yours, and I’m always here to provide information!