There are many massage chairs on the market, but they are not all made equal – just read this Human Touch Bali Massage Chair Review, and you’ll likely never look back.
Fantastic, bold design combined with innovative features such as Smart 3D Massage System as well as numerous therapeutic massage features and smart conveniences – all that guarantees a unique experience of wellness, comfort and luxury.
Intrigued? Welcome to one of the most comprehensive Human Touch Bali massage chair reviews available online – sit back and enjoy the information I’ve gathered about this majestic device made for your ultimate comfort and relaxation.
I’d like to start my HT Bali Massage Chair review with an overview of its wonderful features, which include but are not limited to:
- 3D Roller Technology allows the device to adjust the massage roller intensity with the push of a button. This is one of the most advanced 3D rollers available, and it was also one of the pioneers of the technology in the industry.
- Zero Gravity – a technology first introduced by NASA engineers, Zero Gravity places you in a position which takes the entire weight of your back, relieving pains and aches and making you feel like a feather, all while getting a wonderful massage.
- Retractable Ottoman can be completely obscured when not in use, fully disguising your massage chair as normal furniture. Combined with the chair’s wonderful design, this feature guarantees you won’t have to worry about compromising between the looks and functionality.
- Extendable Ottoman – in addition to the first feature, the ottoman can also extend if you have longer legs. Yay massage for all people!
- Cloud Touch Massage – there are integrated air cells within the chair that make you feel like you are floating when deployed. The cells are located in the shoulder, hip, seat and arm areas, working in perfect harmony to create an extremely satisfying massage experience.
- Paddle Foot & Calf Massage – the “paddle” technology is actually patented and is utilised n the Bali’s foot and calf massaging ottoman. The wave-like motion of the rubber paddles improves leg and foot blood flow. There is nothing like it in the entire massage chair industry! Just try the chair at least once for yourself, and you’ll never look back.
- Body Scan Technology maps out your spine and delivers a massage especially targeted for you.
- LCD Display Remote Control is very intuitive and easy to figure out, ensuring that your massage chair experience will be anything but intimidating. The display is very clear and extremely easy to read – and a big LCD screen definitely helps.
- Full Body stretch – one of the most advanced massage chair stretching modes, this one will treat you perfectly, taking away the stress of the day and gently working with your muscles, ligaments and joints. What a treat!
Human Touch Bali Massage Chair – Technical Specifications
My HT Bali Massage Chair review would be incomplete without going through the chair’s technical characteristics. According to the manufacturer, those are the following:
- Chair Weight: 191 lbs.
- Chair Dimensions – upright: 45″ x 29″ x 56″
- Chair Dimensions – reclined: 32″ x 29″ x 70″
- Recline Angle: 155 degrees
- Power Consumption: 135 Watts
- Synthetic Leather
- Manufacturing Country: China
For a chair with such a wide variety of functions and complex hardware, the model is actually quite light, which is refreshing. If you must, you may even be able to install it yourself!
The synthetic leather also feels quite nice, and it’s a very common material for premium massage chairs these days.
Another thing worth mentioning is that the chair is not too greedy when it comes to energy consumption, so you can enjoy massages literally every day without worrying too much about electricity bills.
Human Touch Bali Massage Chair – Sale Price
Looking at all the amazing features, it’s not difficult to guess this model is not exactly cheap.
Indeed, while working on my HT Bali Massage Chair review, I’ve discovered that most retailers offer the Human Touch Bali Massage Chair for sale for around $6000.
However, there’s also good news – if you keep an eye on sales and specials, you will likely be able to find the chair for as little as $5000 (and yes, I’m talking about a new device in perfect condition). If you’re OK with getting a pre-loved chair, you may be able to score an even better deal, but make sure you’re still covered with warranty in this case.
Lastly, when searching for the Human Touch Bali Massage Chair for sale, make sure to check the seller’s reputation, as sadly not everyone is quite honest these days, especially when it comes to online shopping. So research, and then research again!
Human Touch Bali Massage Chair Pros & Cons
I would like to wrap up my thorough HT Bali Massage Chair review with a quick pros and cons recap. Remember, those are a bit subjective, so go through the list and see for yourself how crucial these factors are for you personally.
- Wonderful design
- Reasonable price for such an advanced model, especially if you find it on sale
- Many colour options
- Zero gravity
- Caters for people of all heights and complexions
- Intuitive controls
- Lack of pre-installed programs
- Not too many airbags
- No arm massage
I sincerely hope you found this HT Bali Massage Chair review helpful!
It’s perfectly understandable if you find it difficult to commit to a single model at this stage. To make a more informed decisions, feel free to check out my other massage chairs reviews. I can guarantee you will soon find something that suits your personal taste, needs and budget!
Have a great day, and see you soon for more massage chair discussions.