If you think it’s practically impossible to purchase a good quality massage chair for about 20% of the cost of top models available, I strongly recommend considering my Human Touch ZeroG Volito Massage Chair review!
At a glance, this device doesn’t even look like a massage chair – in fact, it gives out an impression of a fancy office chair of even a prop for a sci fi movie.
However, the looks are sure deceiving, as it is, in fact, a powerful device that eliminates the need to visit massage therapists (which is both super expensive and inconvenient, especially when the alternative is relaxing at the comfort of your own home).
The Human Touch ZeroG Volito massage chair has such an unusual appearance due to its revolutionary open frame design, which is a perfect combination of looks and performance. Remarkably, the model’s name, Volito, means “hover” in Latin, which is a great way to describe the weightless floating sensation you will experience every time using the chair.
To put it simply, the HT ZeroG Volito massage chair combines the futuristic, unusual looks with a great therapeutic massage experience to help you relax in comfort while getting rid of stubborn aches, tensions and pains, as well as helping treat certain conditions (don’t forget to get clearance from your physician first).
If you want to find out more about this fantastic model, this Human Touch ZeroG Volito massage chair review is not to miss!
Human Touch ZeroG Volito Massage Chair – Features
First thing I’d like to talk about in my comprehensive Human Touch ZeroG Volito review is the range of its amazing features. Those are numerous and include:
- A highly comfortable pillow for extended neck and shoulder support
- Cushioned backrest which ensures superior comfort and helps alleviate back pain, making you feel like a weightless feather
- Contoured and padded armrests which are shaped ergonomically
- Zero Gravity massage. This feature was first developed by NASA researchers, and it’s basically a certain reclined position that takes the entire weight from your spine, melting the unnecessary workload. This is something massage therapists certainly cannot provide!
- A dedicated Foot and Calf massager helps battle discomfort in lower extremities, which comes in handy after a long working day. This is because such massage improves blood flow and promotes oxygen access and toxins elimination.
- Leg rest also converts to ottoman – this feature is very common for top notch super expensive models, however a very affordable Human Touch ZeroG Volito Massage Chair features it as well, making the chair’s design even more clever.
- Flexi Glide massage experience delivers a soothing, luxurious massage like never before. No unnecessary pinching and annoying friction which many other massage chairs sadly tend to be guilty of. Instead, you’re getting a remarkably seamless glide, thanks to the patent pending FlexiGlide orbital technology. Think of it as an upgrade from a dry to oil or lotion-based massage – a little detail that makes oh so much difference.
- Human Touch Technology
- Underfoot reflexology feature
As you can see, this model definitely packs a punch and a bit more!
Human Touch ZeroG Volito Massage Chair – Technical Characteristics
It’s important to consider the model’s technical characteristics in my Human Touch ZeroG Volito massage chair review. You can find a full list of those on the manufacturer’s website, however I’ve cherry picked some for you.
- Chair Upright Dimensions: 45” L x 28” W x 46” H
- Chair Reclined Dimensions: 64” L x 28” W x 33” H
- Seat Width: 20.5”
- Product Weight: 87 lbs.
- Required Recline Clearance: 12”
- Endorsed by World Federation of Chiropractic
- Warranty, 3-Year Limited
- In Home Service – 1 year
- Parts – 2 years
- Structural – 3 years
At least two things to draw extra attention to here! Firstly, the chair is endorsed by World Federation of Chiropractic, which confirms it’s definitely capable of performing massage equal or better to what masseurs have to offer.
Another thing to consider is just how lightweight the chair is – all thanks to its revolutionary open frame! We usually recommend getting some help to first install a massage chair, however it may not be a requirement for this one, as a person can definitely manage it on their own.
Human Touch ZeroG Volito Massage Chair – Sale Price
My Human Touch ZeroG Volito review would be incomplete without considering the cost. We already know the chair is affordable, but what about more specific terms?
While doing my research, I discovered that you can typically get the Human Touch ZeroG Volito Massage Chair for sale for a cost of about $1300. Considering that usually chairs featuring Zero Gravity start at a minimum of $4000, this definitely looks like a bargain!
The things are about to get better when I tell you that you can catch the Human Touch ZeroG Volito for sale for as little as $1000, or even slightly under.
As you can see, this massage chair will definitely not burn a hole in your pocket!
Human Touch ZeroG Volito Massage Chair Pros and Cons
It’s time to wrap up my Human Touch ZeroG Volito Massage Chair review, and I’d like to finish with a quick list of pros and cons.
- Incredibly affordable
- Futuristic, sleek design
- Light and portable
- Many features of more expensive models, such as Zero Gravity
- Lack of variety when it comes to pre-programmed massages
- Not very intuitive in terms of controls
Overall, I can highly recommend this affordable yet high quality model. The only potential downside is the lack of automated modes and pre-programmed massages, which may not be ideal for those who are less tech savvy.
I sincerely hope you enjoyed this Human Touch ZeroG Volito Massage Chair review, and all the best with finding that ideal model! I also highly recommend you check out my other massage chairs reviews to make sure you’re making an informed decision.