There are so many different massage chairs available these days – all shapes, forms, materials and millions on different features. If you are finding yourself a bit lost in the variety, I strongly suggest you read my comprehensive Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 Massage Chair review. Today, I’ll be reviewing one of the best combinations of price and quality available out there, and you are about to find out why.
One of the most exceptional models in the Human Touch range, Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 features a fascinating full body massage, thanks to the signature technology developed by the brand. The chair is manufactured using the most advanced technology advancements and comes with a reassuring warranty package to put you at ease (1-year warranty on in-home service, 3 years on parts and 5 years on structure).
Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 is created to provide maximal level of comfort, leaving you relaxed, as well as stress and tension-free. Chair massages can easily compete with those provided by the most experienced masseurs out there, and even better – you can get them anytime in the comfort of your own home.
Just a quick glimpse at the features:
- Smart 3D Massage Engine
- Auto-Massage Programs
- BodyMap PRO
- Go To Zero®
- Foot & Calf Massager
- Lumbar Heat
Intrigued? Read the rest of my Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 Massage Chair review to find out more.
I’ve already briefly mentioned the most remarkable features of the model in the beginning of this ZeroG® 5.0 Massage Chair review – however, if you’re trying to narrow down your search and looking into more detailed descriptions, it’s a good time to dig deeper.
The features of the Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 massage chair include:
- Smart 3D Massage Engine delivers a superior level of comfort and back pain relief. No pinching and annoying friction many other massage chairs are guilty of! Instead, experience every contour of your body gently worked on by the seamless glide of the patent pending Human Touch orbital technology.
- Auto-massage comfort for those not feeling like building a massage regime from scratch. The programs were developed under guidance of a reputable Wellness Council, and a wide range of these pre-programmed treasures will take you from stress to sleep in a matter of minutes.
- Body Map Pro is an advanced system which measures your body, assessing your body composition accurately and adjusting the massage chair on the spot to provide a personalised therapeutic experience. Choose from target-specific programs to full body massages, and every single one will be performed with your individual features in mind.
- Zero Gravity position, a NASA-developed massage position which reclines you in a way that makes your spine shake off all the workload. You will truly feel light as a feather! Physicians praise this neutral spinal position, and yet it can’t be achieved during the traditional human-delivered massage.
- Dedicated foot and calf massager is built with vibration and proprietary Figure-Eight® Technology that help improve blood flow.
- Lumbar heat is delivered using a patented warm air technology. In addition, under-foot rollers provide a reflexology experience while the foot and calf massager extends to your desired position. It can also rotate to a traditional ottoman – just watch your massage chair blending into your interior seamlessly!
The massage techniques of the model, praised in every single Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 review, include:
- Stretch that kneads your back in a small, circular motion on both sides of the spine at the same time. Gentle stretches relieve tension and ease the muscles, improving circulation and nutrient delivery to the areas.
- Flex is all about stimulating both spinal muscles and spinal joint areas, emulating sports massage techniques.
- Tone massage technique combines circular kneading motion with fast percussion strokes.
- Ease mode rolls up and down very gently, warming and loosening the muscles and preparing the entire back for a deeper massage.
As you can see, the chair is packed with a wide variety of wonderful features that will likely satisfy all your massage cravings.
My Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 massage chair review would be incomplete without mentioning at least some of the model’s characteristics. Here’s what I’ve gathered from the manufacturer:
- Upright Chair Dimensions: 44″L X 28″W X 42″H
- Reclined Dimensions: 66″L X 28″W X 32″H
- Seat Dimensions: 21″ W X 21″ L
- Operating Voltage: AC110-120V 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 200 Watts
- Product Weight: 160 Lbs.
These are all fairly standard characteristics for a modern massage chair.
It’s also relatively light for a model with so many various features – I’d still recommend a helping hand for the initial installation process, but it shouldn’t be too difficult to move around if need be.
Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 massage chair for sale
At this point of my Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 massage chair review it seems quite appropriate to discuss the financial side of things.
My research shows that you will typically find the Human Touch ZeroG® 5.0 massage chair for sale for anywhere around $3500. This is not cheap, but there are many more expensive models with very similar (or even less) features, so it still looks like a pretty good deal to me.
In addition, you may be able to find the model on sale, in which case the price will drop down to approximately $3000, which is basically a $500 saving. Now that’s a bargain!
Be very careful when shopping online though and always-always-always research your retailer to make sure you’re buying from a reliable reputable shop.
HT ZeroG 5.0 massage chair pros and cons
At the end of this comprehensive Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 massage chair review I’d like to gift you a small checklist of the model’s pros and cons which will help you narrow down the choice when you’re ready to commit to a purchase.
- Zero Gravity
- Advanced pre-programmed massage features
- Classic design
- Controls may be difficult to figure out
- High energy consumption
I’m very impressed by this model and highly recommend it overall. Keep in mind though that the controls may be a bit difficult for those who aren’t very good with technology!
Hope you loved my Human Touch ZeroG 5.0 massage chair review, and you’re welcome here anytime!