Massage chair are often perceived as bulky, awkward devices, but after reading my Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair review you will find out it’s not always the case!
Meet the Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair, which promises soothing comfort comparable to a warm oil massage with the help of the unique 3D orbital massage technology. Relaxation becomes even deeper with the patented warm air technology which provides additional relief for tense muscles.
The chair also features a patented FlexGlide massage solution which delivers a stress-reducing experience like never before. This is achieved as every contour of your body is therapeutically touched by the unparalleled flexibility and seamless glide of the orbital massagers. This feels just as good – or even better! – as a human massage, providing ultimate relaxation and aiding with pain relief.
Eager to know more? Scroll down to read the rest of my HT WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair review.
Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair – Features
I’d like to begin my Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair review with an overview of the features of the chair. Pour yourself a drink, as this chair has numerous features – this may take a while!
The special features unique to this chair include:
- 3D FlexGlide Orbital Roller Technology. We’ve already touched on this – the new Flex Glide roller technology in this chair provides a very different experience compared to many models out there. No pinching and friction – and you can also adjust the strength of your massage.
- Warm Air Technology is patented, and it delivers a smooth heat along your back and lumbar region. The air is warmed up with air not a traditional pad, which helps with the longevity of the material the device is covered with.
- Retractable Ottoman allows the chair to blend into any office space or home interior, as with a single flip of a lever you can pull out the calf/foot massager and use it when you need it, and it can be hidden for the rest of the time.
- BodyMap Pro feels the degree of your muscle tension and delivers just the right massage intensity.
Other Features Of The Model Include:
- Four different massage techniques: Stretch, Flex, Tone and Glide.
- A variety of automatic problems, including Full, Upper, Lower, Sleep, and Relax. You can facilitate those with a single push of a button and the massage chair will do all the work.
- Zero Gravity – the position first pioneered by NASA. Massage therapists can’t perform this unique position, which takes away all the weight of your spine and makes you feel light and relaxed.
- A unique swivel base is able to swivel up to 55 degrees, which means you can rotate the massage chair while you are in it. This feature is literally unique to this massage company!
- Foot and calf massage uses paddles, not airbags, providing an amazing calf and foot massage. This helps improve circulation in lower extremities, The ottoman doubles as a foot massager!
- Automatic recline and raise – raise or lower the foot rest or recline or raise the backrest independently to find you own right position for the massage.
- Roller Adjustments enable you to adjust the range up and down, as well as the massage chair width. Get massaged in the areas that need it most!
- Easy to operate remote control – literally anyone can manage it.
Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair – Specifications
To make my HT WholeBody 7.1 review as accurate as possible, I sourced the technical specifications information from the manufacturer’s website. This is what I found:
- Upholstery: Soft Synthetic Leather
- Dimensions Upright (L” x W” x H”): 44″ x 28″ x 40″
- Dimensions Recline (L” x W” x H”): 66″ x 28″ x 29″
- Height Range: 5’0″ – 6’0″
- Recommended Weight (lbs):
- Massage Chair Weight:
I’d like to specifically bring your attention to the fact that this chair is literally one of the lightest in the industry, which is quite surprising for such an advanced model. However, it’s far from flimsy, and it can carry much more weight than some of the heavier models can!
Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair – For Sale Price
If you’re looking for Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair for sale, you may be wondering what price range is considered reasonable for this model.
Although the chair has numerous features, it’s actually very affordable compared to some of the top models out there! It usually retails for about $$$$.
As you can possibly imagine, it’s hard to expect a substantial discount from an already low price. I’ve done some research, however, and found that you can save up to $300 if you’re lucky enough to catch a special or a sale.
Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair pros and cons
I’d like to wrap up my Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair review with a quick overview of pros and cons – feel free to use it as a quick reference when comparing different models, and it will definitely help you make a tough decision.
Remember though – this list is quite subjective, and some of the features I outline here may fall into the opposite category for you. So use your own judgement and proceed with caution!
- Very affordable
- Many unique patented functions
- Light and portable
- Intuitive controls
- Swivel base unique to the brand
- Zero Gravity
- The design is quite basic, especially in White
- Not too many pre-programmed functions
- No automated body measuring system
Hope you enjoyed reading my thorough Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair review! Overall, I feel like it’s a great model for those just venturing into the world of massage chairs. Saving money doesn’t mean sacrificing quality here, so rest assured this is a good all-rounder. If, however, you’re after a more luxurious massage chair experience with more automated options, you may want to look elsewhere.
Make sure to check out my other massage chair reviews for more information, and have and amazing relaxing day!