If you’re looking for an effective solution for chronic tension, stress and back pain, I would like to warmly welcome you to my Fujita SMK8800 review! Fujita SMK8800 massage chair is a wonderful alternative to massage therapists’ visits, as you can enjoy the benefits of massage therapy from the comfort of your own home with this innovative device!
Fujita SMK8800 Massage Chair reviews from many happy customers confirm that this chair was created with the most recent technological advancements in mind. Healthy posture, improved circulation, stress relief and relaxation for muscles and joints are just some of the benefits you can expect from using this chair – and best of all, using it feels the same if not better than real human massage.
So, if you’re looking for a massage chair that will exceed your expectations, please consider this Fujita SMK8800 massage chair review.
I’d like to start my Fujita SMK8800 review with a bit of a company history, just to help you make an informed decision about the manufacturer you’ll be supporting by your purchase.
Arguably one of the best companies in the niche, Fujita was created over forty-five years agoby a group of passionate experts striving to create massage chairs and other devices connecting the customers with nature and relaxation.
The company has one of the most comprehensive massage chair lines in the world, meaning you will likely be able to pick something from their range no matter what your budget and preferences are.
It’s also remarkable that Fujita controls all stages of the process, from model development to distribution, paying utmost attention to details. So, all in all it’s perhaps one of the most thorough and reliable manufacturers out there!
Main Features Overview
Next in my Fujita SMK8800 review I’d like to chat about the impressive features of the model. I took the list straight from the manufacturer’s website – so you can be sure that if you commit to purchase, you will definitely get the following (and more!):
- Sync Movement Design: Base on the innovative principle of Fall-to-Sleep design, when the backrest is lowered backwards, armrest adjusts automatically to ensure you’re in an optimal massage posture for the best results
- New Infrared Location Tracking System: This system is in place to accurately assess different body compositions and sizes, automatically measuring the length of spine and setting the most appropriate massage position.
- Advanced 3D Quad-Roller Massage Technology: Massage heads that open and allow for four different massage styles to be chosen during the session
- Patented Air bag Massage: The advanced patented air system distributes as many as 32 air bags in arm, hand, back, hip, thigh, leg and foot.
- New Footrest Design: The new and improved footrest design responds to the needs of people of different heights, with the ankles and soles enjoying sufficient and effective massage delivered in carefully calculated angles.
- Design of simple operation: The unit can be started and turned off with one button only, making it exceptionally easy to use even for the least tech savvy family members.
- Fully New Thai Massage: A completely new way to stretch first introduced in Fujita chairs, Thai massage unfolds and stretches the back and legs, relaxing muscles and ligaments and relieving fatigue.
As you can see, this model delivers everything you could have expected from a modern massage chair – and much, much more! It’s definitely not just your basic model, and yet it’s so easy to operate, especially with the one button control option. What else to wish for?
Other Features and Technical Characteristics
The next part of my Fujita SMK8800 review is a quick overview of other features and technical characteristics of this massage chair. Again, I took them straight from the manufacturer, so rest assured the information is accurate! Fujita SMK8800 features the following:
- 6 automatic massage courses.
- 31″ vertical stroke length of massage rollers.
- Air-Only comfort course.
- 3 Air pressure settings.
- 3 massage speed settings.
- 3 massage width settings.
- Precise body scan system.
- Extendable footrest for different height of people.
- Body stretching massage.
- Power reclines to 170 degree angle.
- 15-30 minute time settings.
- High-Quality faux leather covering.
- Removable headrest and back pad.
- Maximum user weight: 265 lbs.
- Massage Tracking: 31 inch
- Angle of lying: 95°-170°
- Angle of footrest: 0°-107°
- Dimensions: Upright: 32″W x 58″D x 46″H, Reclined: 32″W x 73″D x 28″H, Weight: 190 lbs.
As you can see, you get quite a few options to fine tune your massage chair to get a massage experience tailored to your unique needs!
It’s also worth mentioning as the chair is quite heavy, so I wouldn’t recommend moving it alone or trying to install it without a little bit of help. However, such bulky build also means that the chair is sturdy and stable, so it’s not necessarily a bad thing here.
Fujita SMK8800 Massage Chair for Sale – Best Prices
My Fujita SMK8800 review would be incomplete without considering the cost of the model, so I’ve done some research to find out just how much you’ll have to pay for this massage chair.
Turns out the average price for the model revolves around $3500, although it’s not impossible to find it on sale for up to $1000 less! Anything cheaper than that may indicate that the listing is for a pre-used chair or comes from scammers, so be extra careful, especially if you’re shopping on the internet.
Fujita SMK8800 Massage Chair Pros & Cons
To round up my Fujita SMK8800 review, here is a short list of pros and cons!
- Reliable model from great manufacturer
- Great range of features
- Intuitive controls
- Relatively affordable
- Bulky design
- Doesn’t come in many colors
I hope you enjoyed my Fujita SMK8800 review! If you’re still unsure what to look for in a massage chair, feel free to jump on my other reviews, as I’m sure it will help you make an informed decision. Don’t rush it – a massage chair is quite an investment, so at the end of the day you really want to make sure the model you’re looking at really clicks with your needs and preferences.